Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The first Fat Fish Racing series race is in the books and results are posted HERE.  It was so cool to see all 101 racers lined up at the start for the pre-race meeting.  I know that I was not setting a great example of this, but it must be said that we need to pay more attention at these prerace meetings so that we understand the course as much as possible.   I heard there was some confusion in which color arrows to follow ;)

101 racers is so awesome!   That is closer to 40 more racers than we had at our largest event last year.  Oh, did you know that there was a high school graduation happening that night as well!!  I'm sure many racers were attending that ceremony.  This is really exciting and we are going to make some changes to the finish lines so that we can get everyones bib number and time right.  With so many sprint finishes and groups going through the line at once, timing can be tough.  So thanks for understanding 

There were a few GoPro video camera's, tones of phones taking pictures and many camera's taking pictures.  If you have some that you would like to share, please do on our facebook page or email them to me at fatfishracing@gmail.com  Thanks and I look forward to see you at the races.



 Since I don't have any new photos to share, here are a couple Fat Fish racers (Gordon and Mike), tearing up some Moab singletrack

No comments: