Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 days to race

It is pretty simple for me to write this racing tip..... Be prepared!  Don't wait until 11pm the night before you leave to your race to get packed.  Getting my bike ready for race day took nearly the entire night and I don't even have any 'real' biking time on my tires to know if the sealant is going to hold up for the race.  I just hope that the Cafe Latex holds up as well as it has in the past.

Gotta go....  there is more to get done before bedtime.

I probably won't get a chance to post until after the weekend.   So have a fun couple days and RIDE HARD.  Even if you're not racing, get out there and put your legs through a good hour of pain.  You'll be happy you did afterwards and it will be good training for you.

If you are racing, good luck and always remember....... keep the rubber side down :)

~adam

No comments: