Wednesday, June 22, 2011

aaahhhhhh Single Track

What a great night it was to be riding some of Casper Mountains amazing single track!  We had 55 riders tonight and so many new riders that our total number of different riders to make the first 4 Fat Fish Racing Events comes to 104 people!!!  Thank you Casper for all of your support.

A big thanks goes to Compression Leasing Services who donated the food for this ride.  We also want to thank Ragged Edge, Mountain Sports, Gear Up, The Nic, Pottery By You, and of course Schneider Electric for all of the AMAZING prizes that we have to raffle.  The Fat Fish Racing Events could not be offered for free if it wasn't for our sponsors supporting us. Thank You!

I hope you all are ready for a full out RACE this Sunday on Casper Mountain.  Get to Mountain Sports to register early and save some time on Sunday.  Race starts at 11:30am, so get there early to warm up and get registered.  I'm pretty sure all the Fat Fish will be there in orange and green ready to race!  I can't wait.  Since my new bike isn't in, I'll be borrowing a friends ride.  I hope it doesn't suffer the same career ending injury as my last bike did.  Maybe I should be more careful with this one.

See you Sunday!

No comments: