Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thursday CX Race

Hello again. I just got back from setting up a few flags. I hope that they will still be there tomorrow. There were not too many set since I'm afraid that the City Park workers may see them and take them down. So I will be taking everyone on one pre-lap, starting at 6pm which we will all do together AND count in our race time.

I will be there at 5:30 or so and will quickly go out to check that the course is still set. Then I'll be back to meet you all at the parking lot at about 5:55. If there is time, and some extra flags, I will set a couple flags on the trail leading you from the parking lot to the main course. This will help those of you who arrive late (M.D.hahaha).

To get there, go into the North Casper Park entrance (it's a One Way) and work your way towards the fields 3 and 4. There are a couple signs that you'll see telling you which way to turn to get to fields 3 and 4. Park at the dead end near the bridge.

See you tomorrow.

Oh, the course is AWESOME! It is a short loop that will take us about 7 to 9 minutes to finish the first lap, but I'm sure we will slow after each. There are two dismount locations with the possibility of adding another tomorrow.

Can't wait!

The Fat Fish

No comments: